Thursday, March 18, 2010

Joke Sms

Joke sms- 11.

Man: Is there any way 4 long life?
Dr: Get married.
Man: Will it help?
Dr: No, but the thought of a long life will never come 2 u again!

Joke sms- 12.

Son: Dad, what is an idiot?
Dad: An idiot is a person who tries 2 explain his ideas in such a strange and long way that another person who is listening 2 him can’t understand him. Do u understand me?
Son: No.

Joke sms- 13.

Angry Father 2 his son: Have u ever seen an owl?
Son: (Looking down) No…
Father: Don’t look down. Look at me.

Joke sms- 14.

Husband: Today is Sunday &
I have 2 enjoy it.
So I bought 3 movie tickets.
Wife: Why 3?
Husband: 1 4 U and 2 4 ur parents.

Joke sms- 15.

Son:Mom,when I was on da bus
with Dad this morning,he told me 2
give up my seat 2 a lady.
Mom:u did da right thing.
Son:But mum,I was sitting on daddy’s lap

Joke sms- 16.

A girl & boy were sitting alone
the boy started touching de girl
Girl: don’t touch me, all this only after marriage.
Boy: ok call me when u r married.

Joke sms- 17.

A student was asked 2 write
a signboard 4 the traffic rules
near da school
He wrote:-
“Drive Carefully!
Don’t kill the students,
wait 4 the Teachers”

Joke sms- 18.

Man1 sitting with dog.
Man2:Ur dog bits?
Man1:No
Man 2 sits and the dog bits!
Man2 angrily, u said it does not bit!
Man:That is not my dog.

Joke sms- 19.

Teacher: what do u call a person
who cannot hear anything?
Student: u can call him anything,
because he cannot hear anything

Joke sms- 20.

In bio practical:
Examiner:Tell me da name of
this bird by watching it’s legs only?
St:I can’t.
Ex: U failed, what’s ur name?
St: See my legs & get my name

No comments:

Post a Comment